when dreams come true...

What is this dream swirling in my head?
This moment of grace, this truth where I'm led.
Is this a dream of my destiny?
And if I follow where will it lead?

I see you here, I feel your hand.
Vast and mysterious is your plan.
With a heart of faith I will try and see
This heaven and earth you've painted for me.

You've opened my eyes, laid truth on my heart.
Set my spirit to flight, gave light to the dark.
Please make me wise so I might know
The will of my Lord from here below.

I see you here, I feel your hand.
Vast and mysterious is your plan.
If all things start and end with you
Then I can believe that dreams do come true.

Unlimited these things I see
A universe of possibilities
Here for me.

I see you here, I feel your hand.
Vast and mysterious is your plan.
If all things start and end with you
Then I can believe that dreams do come true.

-Sight & Sound (Joseph)

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment